Apricot-Glazed Bacon Spirals
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, 3-5 minutes. Reduce heat to low; add preserves. Cook and stir until melted.
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Roll into a 15x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Cut crosswise into fifteen 1-in. strips; top each with one piece of bacon. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet, cut side down.
- Spoon apricot mixture over each spiral. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 97 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 4, 2018
These are easy to make, with a sweet flavor from the preserves and salty from the bacon. I did not use the ready to eat bacon as I find that too salty so I baked some bacon strips and used those. If you are looking for something a little different for your next party this is it.