Golden Burger Spirals
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, tomato sauce, 1 cup cheese and salt. Stir in pasta.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 416 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 975mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Sep 18, 2016
Hubby liked this recipe. My 12yr old said it left a bad after taste and I agreed after a few bites. Was it the soup or the Lawry's seasoning salt I added to the meat? Gave it a try! Won't make again.
Mar 22, 2012
So tasty for having just a few ingredients!~ Theresa
Oct 16, 2009
I added about a tablespoon (maybe one packet? I buy mine in bulk) of taco seasoning. My husband and I loved it!
Sep 1, 2009
Instead of green bell peppers try mild Ortega chilis. Adds a bit of pizazz. Also, use a bit of garlic mixed with the burger when browning. Wow! Maggi
Aug 28, 2009
I also use celery,onion and green pepper, then i use tomato soup, sprinkle a little cheese on top. Just great for a quick meal. [email protected]
Aug 28, 2009
I have used the same recipebut i add hot italian sausage it is very good!
Feb 9, 2009
On the back of Campbell's cheddar cheese, is an excellent similar to yours. I also have used Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup by Campbell'l in place of the cheedar cheese.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.