- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 7 pounds)
- 2 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Trim fat; score surface of ham, making diamond shapes 1/4 in. deep. Add cider and orange juice to pan. Loosely cover ham with foil; bake 1 hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients; brush some over ham. Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through, brushing occasionally with glaze. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Baked Ham with Orange Glaze in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p133
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Apple-Orange Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2012
"I made this ham for Easter dinner and it was delicious!"