Antipasto Platter Recipe
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pepperoncini, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups halved fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine pepperoncini, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, olives and pepperoni. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight. Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Reviews for Antipasto Platter(28)
Sort By :
I love to add other Italian meats as well. We add several different kinds of salami and prosciutto and ham and roast beef and turkey. We also marinate our mushrooms and artichoke hearts and add several kinds of cheeses. I also make a plate of thinly pounded chicken cutlets. It's always a hit. We have it as a precursor to a dinner of Lasagna and meatballs and braccioles and crusty bread.
I made this last night for a party and it was a big hit! I used the whole 8 oz package of whole mushrooms cut in half, both green and black olives, the cooked cheese tortellini as someone had suggested, a ball of provolone cubed, and a half stick of pepperoni sliced in thick slices and then in half. Fabulous!
I made this for our super bowl party and everyone loved it. Now making for a wedding reception. Love it!!!
We have made his the last several Christmas Eves for an appetizer- It is make ahead easy to serve looks pretty and leftovers are even better!
This is awesome, people love it. So easy. I cube summer sausage, add cooked cheese tortellini. Use Newmans Italian salad dressing. Makes this recipe awesome.
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >