Almond-Topped Fish Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cod or haddock fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; place in a 400° oven until melted. Spread butter over bottom of dish; cover with onion.
- Arrange fish over onion; sprinkle with salt, dill and pepper. Combine the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, parsley and lemon juice; spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Almond-Topped Fish
Sort By :
It gets a 5star wow yum yum .. We are hooked ..tried it for the first time today.
This is sooooo good. It is also easy to make. It has a "good" resataurant mix of flavors, but not the cost. I used Tilapia.
Since finding this receipt have made it several times. This is quick, easy and is delicious. Highly recommend trying this, you will be hooked.
My prediabetic sweetheart loved this!!
This was excellent! I followed someone's suggestion and used basil instead of parsley. I will definitely make this again.