- 1 French bread baguette (1 pound), cut into 36 slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash salt
- Additional toasted almonds, optional
- Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, almonds, bacon, onion and salt. Spread over bread. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with additional almonds if desired. Serve warm. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Almond-Bacon Cheese Crostini
Sort By :
Haven't made yet, if they are as great soundng as others' reviews, they'd be mighty good!
I've been making these for years, after seeing the recipe in the first Taste of Home cookbook I bought. Love, love, love these and make them often
Oh man! These are so good! Everyone at my Christmas buffet loved these.
Everyone loved these! Will make again, great recipe. Thanks!
Made this to bring to Christmas. It went over amazingly well! My brother hates mayo so I didn't tell him there was any in it.... He loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Bruschetta >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >