- 6 medium parsnips, peeled and sliced (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium leek (white portion only), sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425°. Divide parsnips, carrots, leek and garlic between two 15x10x1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Agave Roasted Parsnips in Healthy Cooking October/November 2011, p47
Reviews for Agave Roasted Parsnips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2011
This is SO delicious...give it a try...
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2011
this is great!!!!!!!!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >