1-2-3 Grilled Salmon for Two Recipe
“I love salmon, but my husband doesn't. So I combined flavors I knew he liked to create this recipe, and now it's the only salmon recipe he will eat. It’s so easy and only requires a handful of ingredients." —Nicole Clayton, Prescott, Arizona
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Pour half of marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon for Two in Taste of Home
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for 1-2-3 Grilled Salmon for Two(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2012
Just the right kick without being too much. I thought it enhanced the taste of the salmon.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >