Baked Strawberry Salmon for Two
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 405 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 655mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein.
Feb 6, 2018
Surprisingly Delicious! Very easy to make and tastes like fine cuisine.
Mar 28, 2014
This was delicious
Feb 26, 2014
this recipe is delicious !!!!!!
Jan 21, 2014
Very easy to make and very tasty. My husband and I both liked it!
Mar 18, 2012
Jan 15, 2012
Had this for dinner tonight, it was awesome.Only thing I did different was put it in broiler for a couple of minutes to Finish it off.
Nov 6, 2010
I also used reduced sodium soy sauce. It was very easy to make and tasted very good.
Sep 8, 2010
I used reduced-sodium soy sauce. This was easy to put together and just delicious! My husband and I both really liked it, and I will definitely be making this again.
Aug 21, 2010
I used light soy sauce and sugar free preserves. Very tasty!