Baked Horseradish Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon skin side down in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the butter, horseradish, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper; spread over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 236 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 27, 2013
I like horseradish...I was very surprised that this worked with salmon...I did add capers to the dish! Very easy to make and everyone liked it!
Sep 22, 2010
This recipe had a disappointing result. The horseradish spread really spoiled the dish as far as I was concerned. My husband thought the sauce was okay, but nothing special.
Mar 20, 2010
Very quick and easy to make.
Feb 8, 2010
The second time I made this I added some minced garlic and full strength horseradish to the prepared horseradish, which increased the flavor of the fish.
Aug 9, 2009
The horseradish adds that extra "zing" that makes this an outstanding recipe. I've made this several times and get rave reviews.