- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast half (3 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- Place the turkey skin side up in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the cranberry sauce, sugar, apple juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, cinnamon, cloves and allspice; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low until a thermometer reads 170°, 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.
- Remove turkey to a cutting board; keep warm. Strain cooking juices. In a saucepan, combine flour and water until smooth; gradually stir in strained juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, 2 minutes. If desired, stir in browning sauce. Serve with sliced turkey.