Take a walk on the wild side and venture into the tropics with this one-skillet dish. Cool mint balances the sweet heat from the jelly. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed tropical fruit, undrained
- 1/4 cup dried tropical fruit
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red jalapeno pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Hot cooked rice
- Season fillets with jerk seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook fillets over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once. Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the fruit, onions, jelly and almonds; heat through. Stir in mint and lime juice. Serve with fish and rice.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 1/2 cup salsa: 283 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.