Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed tropical fruit, undrained
- 1/4 cup dried tropical fruit
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red jalapeno pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Hot cooked rice
- Season fillets with jerk seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook fillets over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once. Transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the fruit, onions, jelly and almonds; heat through. Stir in mint and lime juice. Serve with fish and rice.
1 fillet with 1/2 cup salsa: 283 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.