Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Combine the rice, onions, red pepper and basil; place on a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 15 in. square). Top with the tilapia, snow peas and peanut sauce. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 362 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 787mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 12, 2014
This recipe was not at all good. The fish was mushy and did not have a good flavor. I really like thai and I like to cook in foil on my grill, but would never do this recipe again.
Sep 1, 2010
so easy. Even my husband gave it high praise, he isn't to crazy about fish.
Apr 14, 2010
Sorry forgot to rate this delicious recipe!!!
Apr 14, 2010
This is a great and delicious recipe. I used Uncle Ben's 90 seconds-Wild Rice (microwave) then followed the recipe. I baked it in a counter top oven at 475, but it did take about 35-40 minutes to bake. Mmmmmm Good!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
This sounds like a great recipe to try. Can't find Thai peanut sauce is my small store so could some one tell me if there is a recipe to make my own. Thank you very much
Nov 12, 2009
My husband said "Thanks for dinner. That was very good!"I fixed this on the stove, stir-frying the veggies and then pouring in the sauce to heat through. I fried this fish in canola oil in another skillet and fixed the rice according to package directions. I served it as a bed of rice with the fish on top and the veggie sauce poured over it. Very simple and quick!
May 1, 2009
I live in a condo and cannot have a grill. Can this be cooked in a toaster [email protected]