- 6 ice cream sugar cones
- 1/2 cup brickle toffee bits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups finely chopped peeled fresh peaches (about 2 large), divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened if necessary
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons brickle toffee bits
- Pulse sugar cones and toffee bits in a food processor until coarsely ground. Drizzle with butter; pulse just until blended. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Freeze at least 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, mix 1 cup peaches, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in remaining peaches; cool completely.
- Reserve 1/2 cup peach mixture for topping; refrigerate, covered. Beat ice cream and remaining peach mixture just until blended. Pour into crust. Freeze, covered, overnight. To serve, top with caramel topping, reserved peach mixture and toffee bits. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forToffee-Peach Ice Cream Pie
"I served this to a group of my friends recently and they all requested the recipe. My husband also says this recipe is "a keeper!" I didn't change a thing, but next time I'll make more of the peach sauce. I ran out of topping before the pie was gone."
"Impressive and delicious dessert. If you like sweets you will love this."
"Using sugar cones as the basis for a pie crust was such a great idea! The ice cream turned out to have a lovely peach flavor!"