Toffee Malted Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup malted milk balls, chopped
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pudding mix and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in malted milk balls and toffee bits (dough will be stiff).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 79 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 18, 2016
We love these cookies. Love the malted milk balls in the recipe and the pudding makes them moist.
Sep 7, 2014
Jul 6, 2012
Made these cookies for my grand kids & also for someone coming home from the hospital. They all loved them! Awesome recipe, thanks for sharing it.
Dec 13, 2011
this is the best cookie recipe I have ever made. I can't have nuts so I used 1/2 cup of minature caermels. I had to make a double recipe.
Feb 8, 2011
These had a very good flavor, but I didn't like the texture or taste of the melted Whopper candies in this cookie. If I make these in the future I will try chocolate chips instead of the candy.
Jul 27, 2010
Best cookies in the world!!
Jun 7, 2010
forgot to rate it :)
Jun 7, 2010
I LOVE this cookie recipe, but I modify it just a bit. I use granular Splenda for the 1/2 C sugar and Splenda Brown Sugar blend for the 1/2 C brown sugar. I also use 1 C coconut in place of the malted milk balls.No one can tell they are lower in sugar and the coconut makes them chewy. I've never had anyone say no to a second cookie! :)
Mar 30, 2010
really, really, a great cookie
Dec 31, 2009
I make these every year at Christmas for my cookie trays....what a hit!