Salted Toffee Cashew Cookies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups chopped salted cashews
- 1 cup brickle toffee bits
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Salted whole cashews
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chopped cashews, toffee bits and butterscotch chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Press a whole cashew into each cookie. Bake 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Freeze option: Freeze cookies in freezer containers. To use, thaw before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie (calculated without whole cashews): 129 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 129mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 9, 2018
Sooo good. I just ate six. I did bake at a lower temp 350. I got 45 cookies.
Dec 12, 2016
Best. Caramel. Cookie. Ever.
Nov 15, 2016
These are really good cookies. Crunchy with the cashews and toffee and just an all round good cookie.
Dec 28, 2015
Husband is a lifelong snicker doodle cookie lover. Made these for Christmas and he has announced they are his new go to favorite!
Jun 27, 2015
I made these for some friends & I was told that these were the best cookies they'd ever eaten!
Nov 23, 2014
I recently made these cookies for a function and they were a big hit. I was told by one man that they were "deadly."
Nov 11, 2014
This is one of my new favorite cookie recipes! Everyone loved them, and my dad claimed that they're habit forming. I did not press a whole cashew into the top of every cookie to save a little time, and they were still delicious.