- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Romano, eggs, oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with spaghetti sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forThree-Cheese Spaghetti Bake
"My entire family-including my very picky 4 year old son- love this recipe. I add Italian style meatballs to it. I thaw them and add them on top of the spaghetti sauce and then add more spaghetti sauce and it takes 35 minutes to cook- covered. Very yummy!"
"This spaghetti bake was a huge hit with my family. Followed it completely and added mushrooms and it turned out awesome!"
"This was excellent and so easy! I added some Italian seasoning with the other seasonings and it turned out great. Will make this again."
"I've made this several times for people. What's great about it is you can cut in individual portions and freeze. Great for couple with newborns."
"Very easy to make. My two picky kids liked it and asked for seconds."
"This is now a family favorite! Delicious and easy to put together. Not often that there is any left over, but when there is, it is so good the next day too!"
"My family loves this!! I divide it into 2 8x8 pans. One pan goes into the freezer for another day, one pan goes into the oven. Sometimes I even double it & put 3 8x8 pans in the freezer."