- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pepperoncini
- 1 tablespoon juice from pepperoncini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Assorted crackers
- Place first eight ingredients in a food processor; if desired, add pepper flakes. Pulse just until combined (do not process until smooth).
- Remove to a bowl; refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forThree-Cheese Pepperoncini Spread
"OMG! Such a fast and amazing dip!"