Jalapeno-Pecan Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pecans and green onions until blended. On a serving plate, form mixture into desired shape. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- In a microwave, warm jelly until melted; spread over cheese spread. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers): 139 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 4, 2016
Fixed this for daughter's graduation party and it was a big hit! I used my homemade hot pepper jelly and the jelly gives the spread a nice presentation and enhances flavor. Definitely will make again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.