- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint each orange, lemon and lime sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in ginger ale. Add scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 quarts.
Reviews forTangy Party Punch
"This is great punch."
"We have used this recipe for every birthday party since 2008 and it is always a hit! We use sprite instead of ginger ale."
"We made this punch for my baby shower and it didn't last long! It was so good and refreshing and people continued to ask for more! Extremely easy and inexpensive to make! YUM!"
"This is excellent. We use 7-UP, not ginger ale. It's pretty when the sherbet is still on the top. Very tasty."