Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (29 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes. Stir in the pineapple, pecans, brown sugar and butter.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 394 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 7g fiber), 4g protein.
Feb 14, 2016
I have made this several times now, and my entire family loves it! It is something that they have all begun requesting I bring to family get-togethers....
Mar 12, 2011
Love this recipe! Have been making it for years!!!
Oct 24, 2010
I've made this recipe for years. This is the only way my teenagers will eat sweet potatoes.