- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 6 ounces sliced Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Unroll each tube of crescent roll dough into two rectangles. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets; press perforations to seal.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and 2 tablespoons honey. Brush over dough. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on pans for 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer one crust to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Layer with turkey, second crust, cheese and ham. Add third crust; spread with preserves.
- Top with remaining crust; spread with remaining honey. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and loaf is heated through. Carefully cut into slices. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSweet Club Sandwich
"We really enjoy the flavors of this sandwich. Next time I am going to use parchment paper when cooking the dough because the honey butter runs off and makes the slices hard to remove. I did use parchment paper when cooking the entire sandwich and that worked out well. Each time I have made this it seems that the top slice gets too brown before it gets heated through."