- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, bacon, onion, raisins and sunflower kernels. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; stir until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSunflower Broccoli Salad
"I also add cauliflower and use splenda in place of real sugar as i'm diabetic and when I take it places no one ever knows the difference in taste. I add the raisins just before serving as it will darken the cauliflower. YUMMY dressing!"
"Everyone that I've served this salad to loves it! We often add shredded carrots to it."
"My family thinks this recipe is good just as is."
"I use white grapes cut in half instead of raisins. Sherri1219"
"Use coleslaw dressing instead.Cranberries or mixed dried fruit is better than the raisins."