Stuffed Chicken with Marinated Tomatoes
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 log (4 ounces) fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Cut a pocket horizontally in the thickest part of each chicken breast; place in a bowl. Toss with 1/4 cup dressing; refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Crumble goat cheese; reserve 1/2 cup cheese for serving. Divide remaining cheese among chicken pockets; secure with toothpicks. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, 20-25 minutes. Toss tomatoes with remaining dressing; let stand while chicken is cooking.
- Add basil to tomato mixture; serve over chicken. Top with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 334 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 797mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein.
Jan 18, 2020
Thanks! It was helpful. I would like to help people out there through my experience. Being on a diet is pretty much difficult as I used to have these cravings for pizzas and sandwiches. So one fine day my friend suggested me this so called keto bread. It is a recipe guide book by a nutritional biochemist, Kelley Herring. After going through her website: https://bit.ly/379hIZv and found the 100% money back guarantee she's been assuring , I have learnt that gluten free products contain arsenic that lead to headaches, fatigue, brain fog, digestive issues, heart disease, cancer and diabetes in a long run. Also, that traditional bread produces certain compounds that trigger receptors in our brain causing pleasure whenever we consume cheese, pizza,etc. This, over a time causes cravings, eventually making it impossible to burn fat, which is the worst we can do to our body. And then I bought her book and trust me it's not just a book but a complete baking program. I ended up baking grain free low carb bread and trust me, I never felt the need to cheat on my diet and the best thing is that the taste was all same. I have a healthy body now, in a shape I dreamt of. Her book saved a lot of my time too. I would highly recommend you to go through her website asap, she is assuring 100% cash back guarantee.