- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup ice cubes, crushed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 small firm banana, chopped and frozen
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry Banana Smoothie
"My 3 year old loves smoothies, so this was a big hit!"