- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium leek, julienned
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 each medium sweet red, yellow and green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook pasta according to package directions. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the carrots, leek, zucchini, peppers and green beans in hot olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain pasta. Add pasta and sesame oil to skillet; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. In a bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, salt, chili powder and ginger. Add to the vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forStir-Fried Veggies with Pasta
"Delicious! I added broccoli and carrots and bean sprouts; and used tortellini for the pasta.Such a versatile recipe! Thank you, Tracy, for sharing this recipe."
"We thought this was very good. I ended up using elbow macaroni because my rotini was spoken for in another recipe later in the week, but the elbows worked fine. The only thing I would change is that next time, I will double the seasonings. The flavor seemed just a little timid. We ended up adding soy sauce to our portions. But I think the additional seasonings will make the flavor difference next time."
"sounds deklish will try this"