- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well. Shape into four 3-in. patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSpicy Sausage Patties
"Very easy and tasty! My husband and son ate them on English muffins with scrambled egg."
"This Is The Best Sausage I have had in many years...thank you"