Spicy Honey Sriracha Game Day Dip
You can easily whip up this creamy, spicy and salty dip. I love dips for parties in the slow cooker—just turn the slow cooker to low once it is cooked and let your guests help themselves. No need to worry about the dip getting cold and having to reheat it. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Tortilla chips
- Chopped green onions, optional
- In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese, broth, chili sauce and honey.
- Cook, covered, on low until cheese is melted, 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips. If desired, sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 168 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Honey Sriracha spicy game day dip in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2019