VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce and molasses; simmer for 1 minute. Stir in the next eight ingredients. Remove from the heat.
- Drain linguine and place in a bowl. Add vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve warm or chilled with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Spicy Asian Noodles in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p31
Reviews forSpicy Asian Noodles
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2016
"Will make again."