Asian Noodle Stir-Fry
Fast cooking refrigerated pastas can turn anytime into pasta time. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) julienned carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) snow peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Chopped green onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a Dutch oven, adding carrots, snow peas and pasta at the same time; drain. Add chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; heat through. Top with chopped green onion.
Originally published as Asian Noodle Toss in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.