Asian Noodle Stir-Fry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) julienned carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) snow peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Chopped green onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a Dutch oven, adding carrots, snow peas and pasta at the same time; drain. Add chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; heat through. Top with chopped green onion.
Sep 8, 2019
This is good, but make sure you eat the entire thing in one sitting. Leftovers were mushy and not-great. I used sugar snap peas in place of the snap peas. I used frozen ones and still threw them in the water with the carrots and pasta. I think if I had used boxed pasta instead of refrigerated, leftovers wouldn't have been so gross.
Jan 10, 2013
this was great, i've made it twice so far. its a keeper!