Slow-Cooker Spumoni Cake
I created this spumoni cake for a holiday potluck one year. It has become my most requested dessert. If you prefer, substitute two cups of semisweet for the white chocolate chips. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.40 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 package white cake mix
- 3/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, folding cherries into batter. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low until edges of cake are golden brown, about 4 hours.
- Remove slow-cooker insert; sprinkle cake with baking chips and chocolate chips. Let cake stand, uncovered, 10 minutes. Sprinkle with pistachios before serving.