Slow-Cooker Tropical Orange Cake
Inspired by the fruity tropical flavors of my all-time favorite yogurt, this makes for a fresh, fun and comforting treat. Try it for a beautiful dessert that is ridiculously easy to prepare! —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours + standing
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 package orange cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups toasted coconut marshmallows, quartered
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, folding pineapple into batter. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low until edges of cake are golden brown, about 4 hours.
- Remove slow-cooker insert; sprinkle cake with marshmallows. Let cake stand, uncovered, 10 minutes before serving.