Slow-Cooker Spumoni Cake
I created this spumoni cake for a holiday potluck one year. It has become my most requested dessert. If you prefer, substitute two cups of semisweet for the white chocolate chips. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
- 3 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.40 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 package white cake mix
- 3/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, folding cherries into batter. Pour into slow cooker.
- 2. Cook, covered, on low until edges of cake are golden brown, about 4 hours.
- 3. Remove slow-cooker insert; sprinkle cake with baking chips and chocolate chips. Let cake stand, uncovered, 10 minutes. Sprinkle with pistachios before serving.
1 serving: 588 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 594mg sodium, 79g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC