Slow Cooker Coconut Granola
Here's a versatile treat with a taste of the tropics. Mix it up by subbing dried pineapple or tropical fruits for the cherries. —Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 3-1/2 hours + cooling
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Combine oats, almonds, coconut, cinnamon, ginger and salt in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In small bowl, whisk together oil and maple syrup. Pour into slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low, stirring occasionally, 3-1/2 to 4 hours. Stir in cherries.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet; let stand until cool.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 343 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.