Simple Saucy Potatoes
These rich and creamy potatoes are simple to prepare for potlucks. This saucy side dish always gets rave reviews wherever I take it. —Gloria Schroeder, Ottawa Lake, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Chopped chives and coarse cracked pepper, optional
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients, reserving 1/3 cup bacon crumbles; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours. Top with reserved bacon and if desired, chopped chives and coarse cracked pepper.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 144 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 15, 2013
These potatoes are delicious! and so easy
Aug 25, 2010
I made these potatoes for a church potluck and everyone loved them. I didn't take any home.
Dec 19, 2009
Delicious! Great for pot lucks.