Simple Saucy Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 4 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups sour cream
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes and mix well. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 144 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 15, 2013
These potatoes are delicious! and so easy
Aug 25, 2010
I made these potatoes for a church potluck and everyone loved them. I didn't take any home.
Dec 19, 2009
Delicious! Great for pot lucks.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.