Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar and gelatin in boiling water. In a blender, combine pineapple juice and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Add to gelatin mixture. Stir in concentrates and cold water. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda; stir well.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 151 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 31, 2018
I've had this recipe in my "To Try" file for 13 years. Why I didn't try it before this year is beyond me. I brought this punch to a Christmas celebration and it was enjoyed by kids and adults alike. Even the most finicky young beverage drinkers loved it. This punch will become a part of our annual party from this point forward!
Jun 29, 2016
Fabulous! I can see why this won a contest. My daughter wanted me to make strawberry lemonade and I came across this recipe. Wow, perfect mixing of flavors. I froze half of it for later this summer!
Apr 3, 2015
I have made this recipe for years also. It is the punch I always make because it is so good! Everyone who has tasted it loves it! I freeze it in gallon zipper bags for when smaller portions are wanted. The base lasts for months in the freezer.
Jun 1, 2014
I have been making this recipe for years! It is SO delicious and best when strawberries are in season. A summer time must try!!