Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar and gelatin in boiling water. In a blender, combine pineapple juice and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Add to gelatin mixture. Stir in concentrates and cold water. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda; stir well.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 151 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 31, 2018
I've had this recipe in my "To Try" file for 13 years. Why I didn't try it before this year is beyond me. I brought this punch to a Christmas celebration and it was enjoyed by kids and adults alike. Even the most finicky young beverage drinkers loved it. This punch will become a part of our annual party from this point forward!
Jun 29, 2016
Fabulous! I can see why this won a contest. My daughter wanted me to make strawberry lemonade and I came across this recipe. Wow, perfect mixing of flavors. I froze half of it for later this summer!
Apr 3, 2015
I have made this recipe for years also. It is the punch I always make because it is so good! Everyone who has tasted it loves it! I freeze it in gallon zipper bags for when smaller portions are wanted. The base lasts for months in the freezer.
Jun 1, 2014
I have been making this recipe for years! It is SO delicious and best when strawberries are in season. A summer time must try!!