Pina Colada Slush
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes12 servings (3 quarts)
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen non-alcoholic pina colada mix
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 6 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple juice, water, pina colada mix, lime juice and soft drink mix; stir until drink mix is dissolved. Transfer to a 2-qt. freezer container. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 115 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 9, 2016
This is so easy and delicious!! Can add alcohol for a girls night or make without for the younger kiddos. Either way better double or triple the batch??
Jul 1, 2013
I buy crystal light in the packets that make up a gallon at a time. Can anyone tell me how many teaspoons are in one of those packets. I like the idea of storing it in a gallon zip top bags in the freezer.
Jul 23, 2010
don't know what a tub is of lemonade is, how big, what size?
Jul 20, 2010
This was great. I made it for my teenage niece and her friends. I garnished with pineapple chunks and umbrellas. They loved it!
Jun 19, 2010
This is very refreshing. I first mixed the slush with diet lemon-lime cola. While good, this was too sweet for me. The next time I mixed it with plain sparkling water. Delicious! I also tried mixing it with almond milk, adding a dash of vanilla. This, too, was quite good. Somewhat like sherbet. But my favorite mixture is slush mix with sparkling water.
Aug 24, 2009
this sounds good..as i don't drink alcohol..but what is the "tub sugar free lemonade soft drink mix"..??is it an american thing?..hope for a reply..thanks Gail
Jun 3, 2009
This was refreshing and so easy to make. I froze the mixture in a gallon-size ziploc bag. I can scoop out a portion and add 7-Up to it whenever I want a glass.