Russian Tea Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes36 servings (4-1/2 cups mix)
- 2 cups instant orange drink mix
- 1 cup instant unflavored tea
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons sugar-sweetened lemonade mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. To serve, add 2 tablespoons mix to 3/4 cup boiling water; stir.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 25, 2018
Of all the Russian Tea recipes out there, this one is the best with all the right proportions. Wonderful.
Feb 19, 2010
It is just like I remember my mom making back in the 70's. It was a special treat to have it when friends came over in the evening. I love to have it on hand at my desk at work for and afternoon 'pick-me-up'! Yummy!
Feb 5, 2010
We use to make a jar of this up and have it at the office and it was lovely on a cold winter day. Everyone enjoyed it.