Sugar-Free Russian Tea
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes1/4 cup mix
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar-free orange drink mix
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 16 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. To prepare one serving, add 1/4 teaspoon of mix to 3/4 cup of hot water; stir well.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 2 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 2, 2011
The old version has tea in it. I'm guessing she forgot it.
Jan 28, 2010
Is there tea in this drink?
Jan 25, 2010
This is a great recipe. My mother gave me this recipe many years ago. I used Tang sometimes... Love it ...Hot OR Cold.
Jan 14, 2010
Why is this called "tea" when there is no tea in the recipe???
Dec 29, 2009
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE THIS RECIPE SUGAR-FREE; I HAVE THE OLD VERSION, AND HATE ALL THAT SUGAR! THIS IS YUMMY AND OH SO COMFORTING, AND BETTER FOR YOU THAN THE OLD RECIPE.
Feb 26, 2009
Your working with sugar free and the teaspoons is correct.
Feb 26, 2009
Should this recipe be in cups instead of teaspoons with the teaspoon measurements for a serving? [email protected]