- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- Place garlic on a cutting board; sprinkle with salt. Using the flat side of a knife, mash garlic. Continue to mash until it reaches a paste consistency. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in the oil, rosemary and pepper; brush over pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRosemary Pork Loin
"Loved this recipe! I used fresh garlic and rosemary - didn't grill - instead, I placed in a large ovenproof skillet (cast iron), browned in 1 tbsp of canola oil - then baked at 375* for 25 - 30 minutes until thermometer read 145* - let stand for 5 minutes before slicing."