Roasted Pepper Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the peppers, cheeses, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 42 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 26, 2013
Great dip. Good Flavor. The red peppers are delicious
Jan 8, 2013
This was ok, it wasn't as over the top as I was expecting.
Jan 22, 2012
Mar 20, 2009
even with the fat-free cream cheese?
Mar 14, 2009
This was YUMMY! My kids even liked it, but I will not guarantee that for ALL kids! ;) I served it with the reduced fat Keebler club crackers and it disappeared!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.