I was intrigued when I found a potato recipe that called for vinegar, but I didn’t have the seasonings on hand, so I had to improvise. I gave the recipe a whirl using Italian seasoning and balsamic vinegar, and it turned out great! —Lisa M. Varner, El Paso, TX
Recommended: 28 Impressive Holiday Roast Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss potatoes with oil and seasonings; spread in a 15x10x1-in. pan.
- Roast 25 minutes, stirring halfway. Drizzle with vinegar; roast until potatoes are tender, 5-10 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Roasted Balsamic Red Potatoes in Simple & Delicious February/March 2017
Reviews forRoasted Balsamic Red Potatoes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review