- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. bring to a boil; cook until almost tender, about 10 minutes. Drain; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes. Top with bacon and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forRanch Potato Bake
"This is good but it could use more ranch dressing. Next time I'll used 1 1/2 packages of ranch dressing. Instead of boiling the potatoes, I precooked them whole in the microwave. Saved in the dirty dishes department."