Ranch Potato Cubes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 7 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place potatoes in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; dot with butter. Cover and bake 60-65 minutes or until tender.
- Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix; spoon over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 315 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 429mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 7, 2014
These potatoes are quite tasty. I seasoned them with salt and pepper before I baked them. Tasted just like our favorite cheese fries minus the bacon.
Mar 20, 2014
Jan 18, 2014
Giving *4 stars* at moment. Making for supper tonite. Making *half batch* since there will be only 2 enjoying. Most likely will be giving full *5 star* rating after supper! Thank You!!
Aug 24, 2013
Big hit with my adult kids! The small amount left over was immediately claimed for carryout. Very simple and yummy.
Sep 15, 2012
Made it exactly as given but cut in half for just 2 of us and used 8" square baking dish. EXCELLENT!
Jan 21, 2012
Very easy recipe. Added some bacon on top. Would be good with some chopped green onion. Will definitely make again!
Oct 27, 2011
I love this recipe. I even replaced the potatoes with cauliflower and broccoli to make it a healthier dish. Now it's even better!
Oct 4, 2011
Easy and very tasty
Jun 20, 2011
I took the other suggestions to heart and added the bacon, then I went 1 step further and added onions and onion salt. It was a hit. The men loved it. Would make again
Jun 10, 2011
Taste too much like sour cream. I was expecting delicious - got mediocure.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.