- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 square slices deli ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Set aside 2 ham slices; spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each remaining slice. Make two stacks, using four ham slices for each; top each stack with reserved slices. Wrap each stack in plastic wrap; chill for 4 hours. Cut each stack into 1-in. cubes.
3 each: 56 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat.