Creamy Mushroom Ham & Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 6 slices process American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk and parsley. In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, onion, ham, cheese and soup mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 432 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1589mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 23g protein.
Aug 6, 2017
Loved this dish. The fact that it is made in the crock pot is an added plus. I did cook it for 6 hours. The potatoes were not quite tender enough at 5. Taste was amazing for what few ingredients there were. Will definitely make again.
Jul 11, 2017
I make this all of the time but usually in the microwave. This is the first time I have seen it for a Crock Pot. The only changes I made were: I use Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom soup - no MSG and low sodium; and I used 1 cup shredded Mexican Blend cheese with 4 slices of the American cheese. And 1 Tablespoon of Mrs. Dash Original seasoning. Thanks again for posting.
Jun 22, 2017
easy,and tasty,and small children eat it up! like it better with cream of celery soup and bigger chunks of ham
Dec 14, 2013
Loved this recipe. Great for a cold day!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.