- 1/2 gallon 2% chocolate milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk the chocolate milk, condensed milk and vanilla. Whisk in whipped topping until combined. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Transfer to freezer containers; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forQuick Frosty Chocolate Treat
"The Best...delicious and so easy to make.This is a keeper."
"This was so easy & yummy! I made it in my Donvier ice cream maker, so it made 2 batches."
"Loved this recipe, but it made so much more than I was expecting. My ice cream maker only makes 1 quart at a time & I only have 1 container, so it took a couple of days to make it all.....experimented with flavors.....to 1 quart I added Nutella.....another coconut extract & almonds....another chopped pecans & chocolate chips.....it was all good. Thanks!"
"Delicious -- so easy"
"Loved it!!! Considering making it as our choice for Chocolae Ice Cream for our ice cream social for church next year."
"Absolutely delicious! We love this recipe. Will definitely be making this over and over again."
"It tastes like a wonderful chocolate milk shake, or like those frozen fudge bars I ate as a kid. Stays slightly soft right out of the freezer. Love it!"
"My husband made this with whole chocolate milk and did not go low fat on any of the other ingredients. It was very good. Tomorrow he is making it for 23 guests and we are adding chocolate syrup to it this time. Very easy and my husband thinks it's great with his modifications. He does not want any low fat in his ice cream but I thought the recipe looked interesting. Thanks!"
"This was a wonderful treat. This is a keeper recipe."