Quick Double Chocolate Biscotti
Refrigerated cookie dough gives you a head start on making biscotti from scratch. For true chocolate lovers, substitute chocolate chips for the vanilla. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
MakesAbout 2 dozen
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the dough, chips and nuts; knead until well combined. Divide dough in half.
- On greased baking sheets, shape each piece into a 13-in. x 2-1/2-in. log. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 1-in. slices, separating each piece about 1/4 in. after cutting. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until firm. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 267 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Double Chocolate Biscotti in 2003 Taste of Home Calendar