White Chocolate Pistachio and Cranberry Biscotti
Over the years, I've adapted my most-requested biscotti recipe to add some of my favorite ingredients: cranberries, white chocolate and pistachios. This biscotti keeps and freezes well.—Susan Nelson, Newbury Park, California
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pistachios
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, beat sugar and oil until blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, cranberries and pistachios.
- Divide dough in half. On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, shape each half into a 10x1-1/2-in. rectangle with lightly floured hands. Bake 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place pans on wire racks. When cool enough to handle, transfer to a cutting board; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 1/2-in. slices. Place cut side down on baking sheets.
- Bake 6-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 134 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.