- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 can (8 ounces) crescent dinner rolls
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) dairy sour cream
- 6 slices American cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced black olives
- Diced tomatoes
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add seasoning mix, water and salsa; simmer for 5 minutes. Spread the crescent roll dough in 10-in. pie plate to form crust; press edges together at seams. Sprinkle 1 cup corn chips on crust bottom, reserving remaining 1/2 cup. Spoon on meat mixture. Spread sour cream over meat. Cover with cheese slices; sprinkle on remaining 1/2 cup of corn chips. Bake at 375* for 20 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Serve with lettuce, olives and tomatoes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forQuick Crescent Taco Pie
"This is so easy and so versatile. My husband really loves it and it really takes no time to make!"